Nuova patch beta 2 05/10/2011

Di più
12 Anni 1 Mese fa #6699 da SUP_Hunter

Motherboard Asus Rampage formula Intel Socket 775 Core™2 Quad/Core™2. Chipset: Intel X48. Processor : Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.40 Ghz overclocked to 3.30 Ghz. RAM : 4 Gb 800 Mhz DDR2. Storage : windows 7 in samsung 128 Gb SSD and 1.5 Tb whit 2 hard disks. Audio : SupremeFX II . Video card : Nvidia GTX 660 2048 Mb gddr5 PCIe 2.0

Si prega Accesso o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
12 Anni 1 Mese fa #6706 da SUP_Hunter
Ho sicuramente dei grossi risultati con quella modifica al registro ......Ho battlefield 3 , che mi gira con risoluzione 1280 x 1024 , AA8X ......liscio come l'olio .

Motherboard Asus Rampage formula Intel Socket 775 Core™2 Quad/Core™2. Chipset: Intel X48. Processor : Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.40 Ghz overclocked to 3.30 Ghz. RAM : 4 Gb 800 Mhz DDR2. Storage : windows 7 in samsung 128 Gb SSD and 1.5 Tb whit 2 hard disks. Audio : SupremeFX II . Video card : Nvidia GTX 660 2048 Mb gddr5 PCIe 2.0

Di più
12 Anni 1 Mese fa #6707 da SUP_Hunter

SUP_Hunter ha scritto: Guide step by step:

Windows XP:

1. Right-click My Computer and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box will appear.

2. Click the Advanced tab.

3. In the Startup and Recovery area, click Settings. The Startup and Recovery dialog box will appear.

4. In the System startup area, click Edit. This will open the Windows boot.ini file in Notepad.

5. In the [Operating Systems] section, add the following switches to the end of the startup line that includes the /fastdetect switch: /3GB

IMPORTANT: If you notice a significant FPS loss, enter the following to the end of startup line:

[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP with 3GB switch" /fastdetect /3GB

IMPORTANT!!!: If you notice a significant FPS loss, enter the following to the end of startup line after /3GB:

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP with 3GB switch" /fastdetect /3GB /userva=2560

My note: there is a space between /3GB and /userva=2560

6. Save the changes and close Notepad.

7. Click OK two times to close the open dialog boxes, and then restart the computer for the change to take effect. You will be able to choose the original version in case the 3GB switch fails during start-up.

Windows Vista, Windows 7

1. Open command prompt with Adminitrator rights. To do this, go to Programs, Accessories, right-click on Command Prompt and select "Run as Administrator."

My note: make sure you are in system32 directory when the command prompt shows up. If not, direct it to C:/Windows/system32
If you can't direct the console to the right directory, go to C:/Windows/system32 and run cmd.exe (select "Run as Administrator.")

2. Enter the following at the prompt and press enter:

bcdedit.exe /set IncreaseUserVA 3072

My note: there is no space between the slash and set.

IMPORTANT: If you notice a significant FPS loss, open the cmd.exe again and enter the following:

bcdedit.exe /set IncreaseUserVA 2560

3. Close the prompt and restart the computer.

A me ora va da Dio anche cliff , che prima era a scatti , ma a scatti davvero !! e quando dico a scatti intendo di 3-4 SECONDI da un'immagine all'altra .....

Di più
12 Anni 1 Mese fa #6716 da SUP_Gladius
Ma cosa si va a modificare a livello effettivo Giacomo?

Di più
12 Anni 1 Mese fa #6720 da SUP_Trok
Secondo me serve a far leggere più ram dei soliti 3GB sulle versioni a 32 bit giusto?

Pilota CPL- ATPL(A) frozen EASA
My PC: OS Windows 10 and X-plane 11 last version - MB Republic of Gamers - HD 2 SSD 500GB - CPU Processore Core i7-6900 Quad-Core 3,20 Ghz - RAM Memoria 32Gb ddr3 2400MHz - GPU Geforce RTX2070 4GB -Monitor Samsung 32" curvo - Altro Tablet per carte aeronautiche +...

Di più
12 Anni 1 Mese fa #6724 da SUP_Gladius
quindi inutile per chi ha il SO a 64bit??

Moderatori: SUP_Bigans
Tempo creazione pagina: 1.190 secondi

Tutti i simboli che appaiono su questo sito sono soltanto rievocazioni fatte per fedeltà storica, pertanto non trattasi di apologia del fascismo, del nazismo e delle rispettive politiche.  In nessun caso verrà tollerato alcun comportamento di razzismo. Il gruppo di volo è apolitico ed è aperto a tutti i conoscitori di un sufficiente grado della lingua italiana. ---- All symbols that appear on this site are only re-enactments made for historical fidelity, therefore they are not an apology of fascism, Nazism and their respective policies. Under no circumstances will any racist behavior be tolerated. The flight group is apolitical and is open to all connoisseurs of a sufficient degree of the Italian language.                                    ©  Tutti i diritti riservati - All rights reserved 

Utilizziamo i cookie sul nostro sito Web. Alcuni di essi sono essenziali per il funzionamento del sito, mentre altri ci aiutano a migliorare questo sito e l'esperienza dell'utente (cookie di tracciamento). Puoi decidere tu stesso se consentire o meno i cookie. Ti preghiamo di notare che se li rifiuti, potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le funzionalità del sito.