Calibrazione monitor per missioni notturne

Di più
12 Anni 10 Mesi fa - 12 Anni 10 Mesi fa #5061 da SUP_Trok
Posto come da Maraz su 22gct:

I received from 72Sq Iva this very good instructions for monitor calibration for night missions:

Ho ricevuto da 72Sq Iva queste utili istruzioni per calibrare il monitor nelle missioni notturne

During the night missions of the current SEOW I had the feeling that people had very different setups, in the first mission there was a guy who saw the coast of Holland 10 minutes before all other players, in the second one there was a guy who couldn't even understand he was flying over land... and we're talking just bombers here!

I don't think that people are "cheating" about visibility voluntarily, but the fact that we have no standard makes people play at different levels, whatever each single pilot thinks is the right one
In the attached archive there's a reference image and instructions about calibration, I've also added a mission with three additional in-game tests.
In the instructions I'm assuming that the video card gamma calibration is the one that has the biggest impact on visibility, of course I might be wrong and that's why I'm forwarding you the document before making it available to a broader audience.
I've asked they guys in my squadron to try it out and would be nice if you could do the same.
Ideally we should be ready with a "standard calibration" a few days before the next night mission.

Of course I'm aware that an identical visibility setup for all players is impossible to achieve, I'm just trying to make the differences smaller.

ISTRUZIONI - INSTRUCTIONS: (English text below)

download this file:
www.mediafire.com/?mmvad3dd31cimqq

And follow these instructions:

#########################################################################################################

Calibrazione monitor / scheda video per missioni notturne - 72sq_Iva, 19/6/2011, HSFX 5.0.1

Quando si volano missioni notturne multiplayer in IL2 e' molto importante che tutti i giocatori abbiano lo stesso livello di visibilita' per assicurare che la partita sia difficile ma equilibrata.
In questo archivio c'e' un'immagine di riferimento che puo' essere usata per calibrare sia il monitor che la scheda video ad uno standard comune in poco tempo.
I settaggi di luminosita' e contrasto per il monitor sono utili ma di solito meno importanti rispetto alla calibrazione del gamma (di solito resa possibile dai driver della scheda video), quest'ultima e' spesso utilizzata per aumentare la visibilita' notturna nel gioco, non si deve pero' abusarne.
Diamo per scontato che l'utente sia in grado di cambiare questi tre settaggi.

Per eseguire i test bisogna innanzitutto visualizzare l'immagine di riferimento a schermo pieno (cosi' non ci sono bordi o colori intorno).
In Windows 7 puo' essere aperta semplicemente utilizzando l'applicazione standard Windows Photo Viewer, premendo il pulsante "slide show" in basso nella finestra o il tasto F11.
Dovreste anche spegnere le luci nella stanza e assumere la posizione e distanza dal monitor che utilizzate per il volo, in pratica dovete ricreare lo stesso ambiente delle missioni notturne.

Nell'immagine ci sono tre tipi di figure: cerchi, quadrati e triangoli che sono utilizzati per effettuare i test di calibrazione.

Test 1:
Quando aprite l'immagine a schermo intero i cerchi devono essere visibili immediatamente, i loro bordi devono essere netti e ben definiti. Se questo non accade provate ad aumentare la luminosita' e/o il gamma.

Test 2:
Quando gli occhi si abituano all'immagine scura - ci vuole qualche secondo - dovreste cominciare a vedere delle altre "macchie" in grigio scuro sullo schermo, sono i quadrati.
NON dovete vedere i quadrati immediatamente dopo aver aperto l'immagine, se questo accade significa che avete incrementato troppo la luminosita' o il gamma, provate a ridurli e rifate il test.
Va bene se non riuscite a determinare esattamente i bordi dei quadrati, ma e' importante che riusciate a capire dove sono localizzati.
Dipendentemente dalla grandezza e tipo dello schermo potrebbe essere necessario muovere un po' la testa per capire dove sono tutti i quadrati.

Test 3:
Continuate a guardare l'immagine per almeno un paio di minuti, ci sono anche dei triangoli ma non dovreste MAI riuscire a vederli!
Se riuscite a vedere anche solo delle macchie triangolari significa che la luminosita' o il gamma sono troppo elevati, provate a ridurli e rifate il test.

Nell'archivio e' presente anche una missione cooperativa per controllare vari aspetti di visibilita' nel gioco.
Questi test addizionali sono opzionali ma molto utili per controllare che la calibrazione sia stata fatta correttamente.

#########################################################################################################

Monitor / video card calibration for night missions - 72sq_Iva, 19/6/2011, HSFX 5.0.1

When flying multiplayer night missions in IL2 having all players on the same page regarding visibility is very important to insure a challenging and fair game for all people involved.
In this archive there's a reference image that can be used to calibrate monitor and video card settings to a common standard in a short time.
Luminosity and contrast settings for the monitor are useful but usually less important than gamma calibration (normally provided by the video card driver), the latter is often used to enhance in-game night vision but this feature shouldn't be abused.
It's assumed the reader knows how to change these three settings.

To perform the tests you need to show the reference image in full screen mode (so it doesn't have borders or fancy colors around it).
In Windows 7 you can simply open it using the standard Windows Photo Viewer and pushing the central "slide show" button at the bottom or the F11 key.
You should also turn off the lights in your room and take the position and distance from the monitor that you use when flying, basically recreating the same setup you have for night missions.

Inside the image three kinds of shapes can be found: circles, squares and triangles, they are used to perfom the calibration tests.

Test 1:
When you open the image in full screen the circles should be immediately apparent and have a clearly defined border, if you can't see them in a good way try to increase the luminosity and/or gamma.

Test 2:
After your eyes get used to the dark image - it takes some seconds - you should start to make up "spots" in a dark grey, these are the squares.
You must NOT see these squares right away after opening the image, if you do it means you have increased too much the luminosity and/or the gamma, try to reduce them and repeat the test.
It's ok if you can't make up exactly the sharp borders of the squares but it's important you notice a difference where they are located.
Depending on the screen size and type you might have to move your head around a bit to actually find where all the squares are located.

Test 3:
Keep on looking at the image for a couple of minutes at least, there are also triangles there but you must NEVER make them out!
If you see even a blurred triangle shape it means that your luminosity/gamma are too high, try to reduce them and repeat the test.

Inside this archive there's also a coop mission to check various visibility aspects in game.
This additional tests are optional but very useful to check that the calibration has been done correctly.

Pilota CPL- ATPL(A) frozen EASA
My PC: OS Windows 10 and X-plane 11 last version - MB Republic of Gamers - HD 2 SSD 500GB - CPU Processore Core i7-6900 Quad-Core 3,20 Ghz - RAM Memoria 32Gb ddr3 2400MHz - GPU Geforce RTX2070 4GB -Monitor Samsung 32" curvo - Altro Tablet per carte aeronautiche +...
Ultima Modifica 12 Anni 10 Mesi fa da SUP_Trok.

Si prega Accesso o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Moderatori: SUP_Bigans
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.261 secondi

Tutti i simboli che appaiono su questo sito sono soltanto rievocazioni fatte per fedeltà storica, pertanto non trattasi di apologia del fascismo, del nazismo e delle rispettive politiche.  In nessun caso verrà tollerato alcun comportamento di razzismo. Il gruppo di volo è apolitico ed è aperto a tutti i conoscitori di un sufficiente grado della lingua italiana. ---- All symbols that appear on this site are only re-enactments made for historical fidelity, therefore they are not an apology of fascism, Nazism and their respective policies. Under no circumstances will any racist behavior be tolerated. The flight group is apolitical and is open to all connoisseurs of a sufficient degree of the Italian language.                                    ©  Tutti i diritti riservati - All rights reserved 

Utilizziamo i cookie sul nostro sito Web. Alcuni di essi sono essenziali per il funzionamento del sito, mentre altri ci aiutano a migliorare questo sito e l'esperienza dell'utente (cookie di tracciamento). Puoi decidere tu stesso se consentire o meno i cookie. Ti preghiamo di notare che se li rifiuti, potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le funzionalità del sito.